Cuba, Missouri
1.5
Equipment Quality

we bought a new door and put on a new handle. While keying it with Smartkey it locked up and froze.

We took the door lock off, drove 30 miles back to Lowes, leaving out house unsecured to discover. we had to buy the same piece of junk once again. Lowes can't work on the only other brand they carry. We bought the same piece of junk, against my better judgement and wanting my house secured.

We drove 30 miles back home and can't even get this lock on the door.

We have installed entry door sets many times before with no issues, but can't even get this piece of *** on the door. I think we will give up on kwik set and LOWES and drive 60 miles to a town that has more than 1 lowes and see if we can get a product that works.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of kwikset door lock. Kwikset needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kwikset door lock in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Kwikset.

Comments